A landmark feature of AG Capital's business model is partnership. The company prides itself on having consistently applied this model in forming successful partnerships with both local and international players. Being the local market leader, AG Capital is in a position to provide the competencies which are required for a successful venture. These competencies range from providing market potential insight, to securing core teams and providing pre and post launch support. AG Capital has a proven track record of successful long-term partnerships with leading international companies.
Partnerships are also key to build a long-term motivation and relationship with top managers in the Group. This allows bringing and retaining the best talent on the market.
AG Capital’s team is aware that new venture opportunities in Bulgaria and our region will continue to arise. These opportunities will range from new businesses in Bulgaria to establishing international ventures in other Balkan markets.
OUR STRATEGIC PARTNERS
- Cushman&Wakefield is the largest privately held commercial property advisory company with 253 offices in 60 countries. Forton is the alliance partner of Cushman & Wakefield for Bulgaria and Macedonia since 2005.
- CLS Holdings is a commercial property investment company, listed on LSE since 1994, with assets in London, France, Germany and Sweden. It is a JV partner of AG Capital at Bulgarian Land Development.
- Northridge Capital is London based private equity fund which has partnered with BLD to develop the benchmark Polygraphia Office Center in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Axxess Capital is an investment manager with primary focus on the Balkans. Together with AG Capital they own and operate Frontex International, a company dealing with collection of receivables.
- Luxury Portfolio International® is the largest global network of premier locally branded companies dominated by many of the world's most powerful independent luxury brokerages. The company partners with over 565 companies, 4,100 offices and 130,000 associates. Luxury Portfolio International® is unmatched in the global arena, with properties in almost all U.S. states and over 60 countries.
- Ten Brinke Group is an international real estate company with 115 years of expertise in construction with branches in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain and Greece. Ten Brinke Group covers the entire range of project development: land acquisition, providing for construction and utilization concepts, financing, planning, construction, sales, letting and asset management.